Earthquaker Devices Afterneath Reverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquaker Devices Afterneath Reverb

New EQD reverb pedal coming out in September. I had to pre-order one, its going to be replacing both my delay and reverb pedals. Sounds cavernous and majestically massive.

Re: Earthquaker Devices Afterneath Reverb

Why isnt it embedding?

Comment

I'm going to buy one. After I get a Hovercraft, a WLH set, a Slug and an El Diablo. I'm also waiting for the new DOD 440 reissue. I need an endorsement deal...
       Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

The new Arrows booster cured my GAS for the Palisades. This looks cool, but I'd grab a Dispatch Master first.

Comment

EQD make some really cool stuff, but none I am really willing to pull the trigger on yet. I love their "out there" stuff like this, but it's not practical enough for me to spend that much money on it I guess.
          Originally posted by Rockstar216
          Musician thinking - nice strat, looks like a 62, that Marshall JCM 800 sounds great, the lead guitarist could use a bit less treble

Bar patron thinking - Wonder if these guys know "Free bird"?

Comment

Definitely in the running for my next Reverb!
            Originally posted by jeremy
            God hates bad guitar tone
            GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
            AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
            EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
            Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Working...
            X