X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets talk phaser

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
    I love my MXR Eddie Van Halen phaser.
    That is because you are an Eddie fanboy. If someone VH striped a piece of dog crap you would drag it home and have it on a shelve somewhere. Not that the VH 90 is dog crap I love that pedal.

Comment

Great info guys, thank you. Appreciate it. I'll get to researching YouTube videos on these options.
      Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

For MXR types, the Whirlwind Orange Box is unbeatable for sound and features for price.

I am in dire need of a Maestro phase or clone or something capable of that tone.
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Again - READ the OP.

I agree that the EVH Phaser should be the first answer of "What Phase" anymore, just like 535Q should be the obvious Wah.

But OP wants lot's of tones. EVH has Two; Arguably two flavors of the same tone, one intense, one mild.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

The title is let's talk phase. Which I am doing. Sorry.

For 40 bucks I would not bother. Cheap phasers sound cheap.
            I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

No need to fuss boys. I appreciate all input.

After researching many different pedals I settled on two, the hardwire and the digitech hyper...... Found a great deal on eBay. Bought one for $40 on the nose.

Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                That is because you are an Eddie fanboy. If someone VH striped a piece of dog crap you would drag it home and have it on a shelve somewhere. Not that the VH 90 is dog crap I love that pedal.
                Says the guy with a VH striped mailbox.

Comment

I painted my Behringer Vintage Phase VH style. Now it is awesome!

Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                    I love the small stone, it's a beautiful phaser. If you have the big box version it's very easy to mod it to work as a passable uni-vibe as well.
                    Is the small stone in the same category as the big muff in terms of versions: IOW there's the sought after 70's, then the post Cold War Russians when sovtek took over, and now the NYC? Or is a small stone just as good as the next, standard issue etc. ?
                    Hot Rails unbranded
                    SD Pearly Gates
                    J Screamin Demon
                    JBJ
                    DiM Super Distortion

Comment

Working...
                    X