All The MIDIs are Belong to Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All The MIDIs are Belong to Me

I'm selling of my mini sized MIDI controller and last night I picked up one of these:

The video has it wrong - it has 30 banks of four presets each, which means I can have 120 presets on my Timeline, Mobius, or H9, or any combination of the three. It's going to be crazy up in here.
    Custom neck-thru strat
    1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
    1995 PRS CE24
    D'avanzo #8
    Breedlove Solo Concert
    1996 USA Dean Baby Z
    1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
    1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
    Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Re: All The MIDIs are Belong to Me

DMC-3 before?
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Yeah, I got the DMC-3 before I had the H9. Now that I have all three I think the DMC-6D + expander swtich (gives me master tap + favorite switch) is the best option. There will be much less tap dancing this way.
      Custom neck-thru strat
      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
      1995 PRS CE24
      D'avanzo #8
      Breedlove Solo Concert
      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12

Comment

holy ****, 120 presets. boss status

Comment

Yeah it should be wild. Especially since I've hooked the Mobius up to the feedback loop of the Timeline so I can put any Mobius effect on the repeats of the Timeline. Or I can just use the Mobius normally.
          Custom neck-thru strat
          1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
          1995 PRS CE24
          D'avanzo #8
          Breedlove Solo Concert
          1996 USA Dean Baby Z

Comment

Go with the DMC-8, dude. I had the 6 + expander, and they're nice but they take up a bunch of room. The 8 is probably a similar length but not as deep.

That's what she said.
            After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Lol

The 8 is too wide for my board. I wouldn't think that an inch and a half would really make that much of a difference (THAT'S what she said) but it does. I could fit it but then I'd have to put one of my dirt pedals sideways and it'd be a pain to turn on and off. With the 6 I can leave the rest of my pedals the way they are and put the expander off somewhere else on the board. Believe
              Custom neck-thru strat
              1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
              1995 PRS CE24
              D'avanzo #8
              Breedlove Solo Concert
              1996 USA Dean Baby Z

Comment

Your board just keeps getting better and better. I'd love to jam on it for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by qaiso View Post
                  Your board just keeps getting better and better. I'd love to jam on it for a bit
                  Good luck figuring out after he upgrades the MIDI device.
                  Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Hmmm I'm gonna be adding das Möbius to go with my Timeline.... I need something that'll activate both pedals with one button. Will this do that?

Comment

Indeed it will.
                      Custom neck-thru strat
                      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                      1995 PRS CE24
                      D'avanzo #8
                      Breedlove Solo Concert
                      1996 USA Dean Baby Z

Comment

That should be a cool setup.

I was contemplating a rig rebuild when I stumbled onto this looper + midi the other day...

One Control's official online store for USA. One Control strives to make products that allow musicians to create their own unique tones and efficiently access them live. Before starting the company One Control’s founder had already spent years working in the pedal industry. His experience is not only from using pedals

Then I realized just how complicated that would actually make my rig so I'm sticking with my current midi pedal and pedals not in a looper and am just going to go back to a wet/dry/wet setup when I can blow some cash on a new power amp and cabs.
                        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

I am too lazy for midi.

Comment

I saw that Crocodile Tail Mike! Very cool, but for how much it costs I'd rather get another guitar or more fuzzes and wahs.
                            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by XSSIVE View Post
                              That should be a cool setup.

I was contemplating a rig rebuild when I stumbled onto this looper + midi the other day...

One Control's official online store for USA. One Control strives to make products that allow musicians to create their own unique tones and efficiently access them live. Before starting the company One Control’s founder had already spent years working in the pedal industry. His experience is not only from using pedals

Then I realized just how complicated that would actually make my rig so I'm sticking with my current midi pedal and pedals not in a looper and am just going to go back to a wet/dry/wet setup when I can blow some cash on a new power amp and cabs.
                              I've considered getting that or something like that (like the MusicomLabFXMKIII) but for the cost I'd rather just turn my pedals on and off individually.

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                              I am too lazy for midi.
                              That's no excuse dude, Disaster Area stuff is basically plug and play. I would understand if you were talking about something like a Midi Moose but DA makes it incredibly easy. Just cable up and BAM! you're MIDI-ing.

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                              I saw that Crocodile Tail Mike! Very cool, but for how much it costs I'd rather get another guitar or more fuzzes and wahs.
                              +1
                              Last edited by Agileguy_101; 07-24-2014, 04:51 PM.
                              Custom neck-thru strat
                              1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                              1995 PRS CE24
                              D'avanzo #8
                              Breedlove Solo Concert
                              1996 USA Dean Baby Z

Comment

Working...
                              X