Wampler Triple Wreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wampler Triple Wreck

This pedal is so friggin' awesome it deserves it's own thread! It's not like I didn't just get it last month so let this serve as my NPD thread.

I've always loved Metallica's first 5 albums' sound and never got around to buying a Mesa Boogie so this is as close as I've ever gotten and it doesn't disappoint.

This thing is so crushing with an MXR EQ in the loop shaping it even further that you can get anything from out of control, let your fingers off the strings uncontrollable feedback, to back off the gain and still have heavy metal goodness. As you can see in the pic I have the gain on about 3 O'clock and with my SuperDist I get perfect Kill,Ride,Master,Justice,Black tone.

The "Boost" footswitch is actually a lot like the suboctave fuzziness on the RedWitch FuzzGodII's lightning bolt mode. It's fun to play with and is quite inspiring as I've written some pretty heavy stuff since I've gotten it. Wampler really hooked up us heavy metal lovers with this pedal, it's a behemoth! It's pretty much like having two heavy metal pedals in one!

Alright on to the pics!!

Re: Wampler Triple Wreck

Cool pedal for sure and Brian W is one of the great guys out there...

Comment

Wampler pedals are awesome, I have the EGO Compressor, and the Plextortion.....

Comment

Brian definitely makes awesome pedals. I've got the Plexidrive. Does the AC/DC thing really well.
        "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Yes, they are great pedals. AND there's something for everyone. I'm old school and have the '57 Tweed. Great sounds! Does ZZ Top and any of the old tweed amp recorded sounds.

Comment

I've been looking to get a Pinnacle Deluxe myself.

Comment

I've got the Triple Wreck too, and its a great pedal. Usually use it for rehearsals when I can't take my amp and as a backup in case my amp head goes down at gigs, or we're using shared gear. Its like an amp in a box!

Comment

Working...
              X