banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boost pedal for Leads w/ Sustain, velvet/silky/creamy tone and output....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boost pedal for Leads w/ Sustain, velvet/silky/creamy tone and output....

Originally posted by WITH FULL DISTORTION View Post
    METAL, THE FAST, HEAVY, AND AGGRESSIVE ONE) , and i need this pedal to change the amps Tone to something creamier, silkier, smoother, velvet than the original lead or regular 5150 IIII distorted channel, to increase the sustain when soloing, and of course to raise the output when im going to do a lead.
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

It might be time for a grown ass man pedal.

Get the Jetter GS124

Greg Koch manhandles another guitar for this review... sounds exactly like what you need.
      Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

More of a stoner rock guy than metal but I currently use a modded TS-9 with the drive turned down, tone just shy of noon and the level on about 2-3 o'clock to boost my Mesa. Works well. When I eventually get a King of Tone from Analogman, I'll have two channels of boost that also can be stacked.

I agree with these folks who say that a TS-9 or other tube screamer would get you where you want to go, if you can tame the high mids a little.

sigpic

Comment

Black Arts Pharaoh
          green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Working...
          X