NPD - Caline CP-20 Fulldrive Clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD - Caline CP-20 Fulldrive Clone

Got this pedal a few days ago for around 48AUD on eBay. Its a chinese clone of the Fulldrive 2 includes the clipping options and boost. Never played a fulltone but it sounds pretty good to my ears, vintage mode is in the ts/sd-1 camp mids pretty compressed doesn't play that nice with my vox style amp but useful, the other modes are flatter and bigger sounding. The boost gives the pedal way more gain then I expected which is cool as most of my higher gain pedals are more in the distortion/amp style camp so its a different flavour. I did a demo with my phone recording the audio through my amp and Cubase, quite impressed with this pedal and it is fairly compact for a dual footswitch four knob pedal.
    Last edited by James Rock; 10-11-2014, 10:43 AM.
    Gondola Kid
    Bandcamp
    Facebook
    JimijaymesGuitarist
    Youtube

Re: NPD - Caline CP-20 Fulldrive Clone

Can't work out how to embed anymore?
    Gondola Kid
    Bandcamp
    Facebook
    JimijaymesGuitarist
    Youtube

Comment

[Y.OUTUBE]-----[/Y.OUTUBE] tags.. with your video's youtube-assigned number/code (w/e it's called) in between...

In your case it's this part of the link (bold part) [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOPIbZIrqFk

So...

[Y.OUTUBE]zOPIbZIrqFk[/Y.OUTUBE]

Pedal sounds great... been looking at some of those new Caline pedals myself
      Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 10-11-2014, 01:38 AM.
      "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by James Rock View Post
        Got this pedal a few days ago for around 48AUD on eBay. Its a chinese clone of the Fulldrive 2 includes the clipping options and boost. Never played a fulltone but it sounds pretty good to my ears, vintage mode is in the ts/sd-1 camp mids pretty compressed doesn't play that nice with my vox style amp but useful, the other modes are flatter and bigger sounding. The boost gives the pedal way more gain then I expected which is cool as most of my higher gain pedals are more in the distortion/amp style camp so its a different flavour. I did a demo with my phone recording the audio through my amp and Cubase, quite impressed with this pedal and it is fairly compact for a dual footswitch four knob pedal.
        I have the CP-18 myself, it's pretty nice. I guess it's a clone of the Xotic BB Preamp.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
        @ArizonaVoters

Comment

[Y.OUTUBE]-----[/Y.OUTUBE] tags.. with your video's youtube-assigned number/code (w/e it's called) in between...

In your case it's this part of the link (bold part) [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOPIbZIrqFk

So...

[Y.OUTUBE]zOPIbZIrqFk[/Y.OUTUBE]
          Cheers that makes sense.
          Gondola Kid
          Bandcamp
          Facebook
          JimijaymesGuitarist
          Youtube

Comment

Working...
          X