• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T-Rex Replicator Tape delay.

I'd love to try one.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

The only reason I own as many T Rex pedals as I do is because I found them on Craigslist.
      I don't even want to know the retail price on this one!
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

That is the coolest pedal I've seen in a while! I may actually get this! Kudos to them for making it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
          The only reason I own as many T Rex pedals as I do is because I found them on Craigslist.
          I don't even want to know the retail price on this one!
          $700
          Custom neck-thru strat
          1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
          1995 PRS CE24
          D'avanzo #8
          Breedlove Solo Concert
          1996 USA Dean Baby Z
          1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
          1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
          Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Cheaper then the Fulltone TTE and it looks like the tape is a easy to change and a fairly cheap cassette. I left my Echoplex sitting in the jam room in the 70's never to be seen again. Running it at 24 volts too which is the standard for the Echoplex that is one of the reasons the preamp sounded so good.
            Originally posted by Oinkus
            I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

I'd buy one.

Comment

T-Rex Replicator Tape delay.

Super excited about this!!!

Kudos to the guys at T-Rex for developing an all new tape echo unit. I know folks talk about the TTE and SSTE from Fulltone but those are just "updated" copy's of Echoplexes, this is a new thing with some great features...I mean, come on...Tap tempo tape delay!!!!!!

As for all the posters mentioning upkeep I beg to disagree...if properly cared for (which is not nearly as hard as folks make it sound!) a tape echo can be super stable and live gig friendly!!!
                Last edited by the guy who invented fire; 01-30-2015, 07:53 PM.
                If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Stupid as Hell;

"Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                  X