banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all you gazers and pedalboard lovers......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you gazers and pedalboard lovers......

I know pedalboard threads are a dime a dozen but I thought I'd post my current board for a Shoegaze/Dream Pop band I joined. It isn't the most fancy of boards, the other guitarist has a BigSky that definately trumps the Digitech on this but I thought I'd post it before I change it up with some other pedals.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ModSide.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	5836314Click image for larger version

Name:	WahSide.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	5836315

The pedals are Crybaby 535Q > Caline Crazy Cacti > Big Muff Triangle Clone > BOSS Hyper Fuzz > Korg Tuner > BF-2 Flanger > Mooer Ensemble King > Flashback x4 > Digitech DigiVerb

I shot some videos which I have put up on Youtube showcasing the board and some sounds

Any shoegaze guitarist using similar gear or have boards they want to post it would be cool to see
    Gondola Kid
    Bandcamp
    Facebook
    JimijaymesGuitarist
    Youtube

Re: For all you gazers and pedalboard lovers......

Those Blue Sky an Big Sky pedals are something amazing. My Hardwire Supernatural is really really good, but I'm still drooling. I really want to get a shoe gaze or some similar instrumental thing going here, but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Anyway, very cool board!
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

This is the first time I've heard of shoegazing. Kool. I like the pics.
      ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
      2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
      Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

I just took mine apart and haven't assembled a new one yet. Gonna simplify a bit, I think, but here's what I had.

Poly tune->Visual Sounds Comp 66 compressor->FTL Drive->Zvex Box of Rock->Boss Rv-2->Malekko mini chorus->MXR carbon Copy->Danelectro Spring King->Proco Rat-> SD Tweak Fuzz -> SD Shape Shifter

Not all of that was aimed at shoegazey type sounds, but running the reverbs and delay in front of some of the dirt boxes certainly left those doors open.
        ---------------------------
        The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Working...
        X