Re: Nice Treble Booster on SDOTD

Today, it's Bogner's Uberschall pedal... *fighting temptation*

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied

Originally posted by Myaccount876 View Post
    I already have my treble booster.
    I was thinking about you when I was playing it. I have a treble booster also but this thing NAILS the Brian May tone. I had a great time playing through it last night. The bias control really allows you to dial in your tone The only con in my eyes is BBE used a plastic enclosure.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied

I like my Katana.

Leave a comment:

• Myaccount876
    replied

I already have my treble booster.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied

I am going to review it for the site. It showed up today, I putzed with it for a few minutes and instantly swapped out the first gen BBE. I used it tonight at practice and the thing screams. It has a bias control that allows you to dial in your sweet spot perfectly. My leads were cutting through the mix without cranking the amp to sickening levels.

Leave a comment:

• JOLLY
    replied

I probably should have bought one of those for the hell of it. I'll be waiting anxiously on your review.

Leave a comment:

• Kais
    replied

Originally posted by Securb View Post
    I am going to take the SDOTD app off my phone. I was able to buy this thing too quickly with a couple of taps of the screen. Very dangerous app.
    Lmao

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    started a topic Nice Treble Booster on SDOTD

Nice Treble Booster on SDOTD

I usually don't buy pedals without hearing them but the SDOTD is a BBE Bohemian Treble Boost Pedal for $59. I have the first gen the BBE FREQ Boost and it is amazing with my Fender Silverface and my Marshall. They don't mention Page in the description but he used one also.

I am going to take the SDOTD app off my phone. I was able to buy this thing too quickly with a couple of taps of the screen. Very dangerous app.

Product Description

BBE’s Bohemian Treble Boost pedal is patterned after a rare treble booster produced in the mid-'60s that gave many famous players, like Brian May, Tony Iommi, Marc Bolan and Rory Gallagher, the ability to add sustain and overdrive to their favorite guitar amplifier. The Bohemian is a faithful reproduction of the venerable Dallas Rangemaster treble booster, which was often paired with the Vox AC30TB guitar amplifier, in fact the standard combination for Queen’s Brian May was a Rangemaster run into an AC30TB.
    Last edited by Securb; 06-09-2015, 08:47 AM.
Working...
X