banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the latest iteration. It's updated to run stereo balanced outputs to the board. A JDX Direct-Drive replaces using a traditional amplifier. It also provides a way to tap off the signal before it goes off to the modulation effects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0066.JPG
Views:	303
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	6011627

Comment

• how do you like the tone of the jdx?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        how do you like the tone of the jdx?
        It works well with my Telecaster like guitar (Peavey Riptide). For now, the Combo position of the Amplifiers switch seems to work the best.

Comment

• Betcha can't figure out the signal flow.
          Attached Files
          ---------------------------
          The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

• yumm catapulp

Comment

• CataPulpS, son. PLURAL. But I think before long I'm gonna replace the first one with something more naturally suited to the lower-gain sound I'm using it for. Currently leaning towards the Paisley Drive.

Also, I should probably pull the Bit Commander, because the running a Sub'n'Up from the Plethora into the Catapulp comes fairly close to doing the same job (and WITH polyphony) but there's just something about the ripping velcro sound of the BC that's hard to lose. Like, it kinda sucks, but it sucks in a super cool way.

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
              yumm catapulp
              The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

Comment

• Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
                CataPulpS, son. PLURAL. But I think before long I'm gonna replace the first one with something more naturally suited to the lower-gain sound I'm using it for. Currently leaning towards the Paisley Drive.

Also, I should probably pull the Bit Commander, because the running a Sub'n'Up from the Plethora into the Catapulp comes fairly close to doing the same job (and WITH polyphony) but there's just something about the ripping velcro sound of the BC that's hard to lose. Like, it kinda sucks, but it sucks in a super cool way.

Catapulps! Yummmmm!
                --------------------------------------------------------
                1973 Aria 551
                1984 Larrivee RS-4 w/ EMG SA/SA/89
                1989 Charvel 750 XL w/ DMZ Tone Zone & Air Norton
                1990's noname crap-o-caster plywood P/J Bass
                1991 Heartfield Elan III w/ DMZ mystery pups
                1995 Aria Pro II TA-65
                2001 Gibson Les Paul Gothic w/ PG-1 & SH-8

Comment

• Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
                  Betcha can't figure out the signal flow.
                  Not even gonna try. Your Catapulps sent me down a YouTube rabbit hole and now I am obsessing about the Wampler Dracarys Distortion. So, you sir cost me $199 cuz I can't walk away from that tone.

Comment

• I don't even play metal and I've been tempted by that one.

Originally posted by Securb View Post

Not even gonna try. Your Catapulps sent me down a YouTube rabbit hole and now I am obsessing about the Wampler Dracarys Distortion. So, you sir cost me $199 cuz I can't walk away from that tone.

Comment

• This is what I was rocking tonight at practice. The KORG tuner is being replaced by the mini. I am thinking I want to add an 80's distortion something tight and compressed, the opposite of what I usually go for. Just to use on a couple of covers for a different flavor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Securb View Post
                        This is what I was rocking tonight at practice. The KORG tuner is being replaced by the mini. I am thinking I want to add an 80's distortion something tight and compressed, the opposite of what I usually go for. Just to use on a couple of covers for a different flavor.

All you need to add to that is the Dirt Clod.
                        But it does look like it covers a lot of ground given the footprint.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• It almost looks like the Dirt Clod could fit where your current tuner is and the mini tuner could replace it the mini that isn't being used.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Was thinking either the DOD 250 or BOSS Mega-Distortion

Comment

• YEA! WHOOOO! Like OMG jealous much.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200828_183718.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	6012880

Comment

• Very much so!

Comment

Working...
                                X