banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put this together to use with the Journey Tribute band. A buddy of mine gave me the Pedaltrain. The Pedal Snake is great. One cable from the board to the back. The Phase 90 is first in line because it doesn't run on plug-in power, battery only. Don't have to worry about forgetting to unplug the input so the battery doesn't drain.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pedalboard2020.jpeg
Views:	585
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	6013876

Comment

• I think this is where I settled

Last edited by Securb; 09-02-2020, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• A feller showed up for his hitch today. A day late and apparently a dollar short because he sold me his looper, amp switcher and equalizer.
        I didn't really want the equalizer but it had to be part of the deal.
        This is what will keep me busy for many a moon to come.

Name:	IMG_20200907_175243.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	6016229

Comment

• Let us know how that radial aby sounds, or rather, doesn't.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Demanic View Post
            Let us know how that radial aby sounds, or rather, doesn't.

Will do.

Comment

PS412 reporting from the front:
              Cutting straight to it. It's a good pedal.
              Played with it today through active and passive pups and three amps. Marshall, Mesa and Amp 1 Iridium. 20' of cable guitar to box and 20' box to guitar.
              There was a very tiny bit of extra hum and I mean tiny. Easy to live with as I am a "gainer". There is also a slight click when switching A to B or both. Once again not at all bothersome to me.
              The noise was more pronounced through the Marshall not as much through the Mesa and Amp 1. Also more through the passive pups. Once again nothing bothersome.
              I have heard, on the I know it all network ( internet ), that the tone is altered. Maybe on long cable runs but for what I used it didn't.
              For my wants and needs...perfect.

Comment

• nice! i have their active aby rather than the passive you have, but i have a bigshot dual fx loop pedal that i think is great. with the hum... does it get better with the iso tranny switched in or not much difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                  nice! i have their active aby rather than the passive you have, but i have a bigshot dual fx loop pedal that i think is great. with the hum... does it get better with the iso tranny switched in or not much difference?
                  Yes. I had the iso switch on and it was quieter. Even with it off it wasn't bad.
                  The guy I bought it from said it was good but he bought the Radial Twin City switcher and said it was silent.
                  I would speculate because one of my cables is an el cheapo, it may have gotten even quieter if I replaced it.

Comment

• Radial Twin City?
                    Great, now I have G.A.S.

Comment

• the twin city is what i have and its great. the switchbone is extra sweet but more than i really need

Comment

• This is my latest board reimagining. The tiny Donner Alpha Cruncher makes up for the freakishly large Danelectro Spring King. The JDX Direct Drive replaces the use of an amp.

Name:	IMG_0073.JPG
Views:	760
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	6021816

Comment

• I don't have a picture but I'll give a rundown of what's currently on my board.
                          Peterson Stomp Classic tuner > MXR Script Phase 90 > Timmy > Cusack Screamer V2 > Ethos Overdrive > Tim Jauernig Electronics Bombastortion > Clean channel of amp.
                          MXR Analog Chorus > Strymon El Capistan > Neunaber Immerse > Into the effects loop.
                          As soon as Barber starts producing the Gain Changer again it's going to replace the Timmy and the Cusack Screamer.

Comment

• The latest version of my big board, with the Boss Waza Craft Dimension C replacing the TC Electronic Tri Chorus. I’m looking to change the phaser at some point too. I’m also contemplating a small footprint delay/reverb to go in the loop of the SY1 as there’s no sustaining sounds in the pedal and it can sound a bit abrupt. On the right hand side is my vocal harmony pedal. I run the supply from my board to power it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

• Bonus pic of my mini board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

I had a Big Shot A/B/Y briefly, but it loaded down my signal noticeably and left everything sounding dull when it was in the signal path. I ended up sending it back and exchanging for a JX-2 Switchbone.
                                Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                                And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Working...
                                X