banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my current setup:

-
    My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

• This is in my rehearsal studio.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5641.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	6196450
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

• Using the Super Overdrive to hit the TT Mayhem pedal (which is NOT starved plate btw) From there into the Randall G2 head with 2x12. An old Quadraverb is in the loop of the Randall. The right output goes back into the loop of the Randall head. The left goes into my Behrringer 2X12 combo. A stereo rig with 60 watts and 1x12 per side.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20220903_220011.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	6196665 Click image for larger version

Name:	20220903_215925.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	6196667
          Here's mine again .
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Powdered Toast Man View Post
            Here's my current setup:

Man, that's a really nice setup.
            Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
            This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by maug2122 View Post

Name:	20220903_220011.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	6196665 Click image for larger version

Name:	20220903_215925.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	6196667
              Here's mine again .
              That’s a lot lol

No labels?

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

Man, that's a really nice setup.
                Thanks! It works very well as a stage rig. I can have everything I need for the set programmed into a bank for effects. Got my vocal processor on the right hand side there. Wireless unit also integrated in. Reverb and Delay linked to the switcher via midi so those two can have specific patches activated with switcher selections. It's complicated to set up but extremely simple to operate during a performance. No more tap dancing on my board.
                -
                My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

• Just to disturb Ace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                    Just to disturb Ace.

You should post it on the other thread

I will provide an objective critique of the boards displayed in "Let's see those pedalboards you are using right now" thread. I'll start at the most recent and work backwards until I am bored. Disclaimer: You may be personally abused in this thread. And possibly your mom. Definitely your gear. And your junk

Comment

• Originally posted by Blille View Post

You should post it on the other thread

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/foru...ght-now/page51
                      I predict a lot of Ace talk about vacuuming.
                      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

I predict a lot of Ace talk about vacuuming.
                        No doubt. The rubber bands may also show up in the review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blille View Post

No doubt. The rubber bands may also show up in the review.
                          Probably.

Comment

• Comment

• Now that my basement is done, I am putting a pedalboard down there to use with my amps down there. This approximates my old pedal board from the 80's minus an MXR Micro Flange, the MOOG will let me dial in those tones. I got the PedalTrain today, I need to drop by my rehearsal space to get some stuff to wire everything up. I am giddy to hear this with my old Quad Reverb.

Comment

• I've had this configuration going for a while. I intended it as a "master board" that would work for recording and both bands I play with. I plug into the Wampler EQ as a first step - mostly as a boost for my basses since I took the preamps out - and then everything else is before the HX Effects. The HX unit has patches set up for 4 cable mode for my guitar rig (VHT Pittbull 100CL) and parallel processing to two separate outputs for my bass rig (Traynor YGL 3 Mark III).

It's neat not having to swap pedals around depending on who I'm jamming with, and it's great having most of the important stuff saved as presets so I don't have to worry about bumping as many knobs by accident when I'm recording. It's also a lot less noisy than my old bass board. But it's still not ideal. I'm thinking of replacing the Wampler with a Source Audio EQ2, so I can have separate presets for basses and guitars. I never wind up using that Maxon OD for anything except goofing around, which is a shame because it's great; really I could probably run my guitar rig with just the HX unit and a tuner, since I'm not using my "real" pedals there anyway. And although I hate admit it, this setup didn't have the bite or mojo that my old bass pedalboard setup did when I finally used it full volume at rehearsal a little while ago. Might be time to get more creative again.

Name:	LHGPaMb.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	6208801
                                Take it to the limit
                                Everybody to the limit
                                Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

Working...
                                X