Incoming NPD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming NPD

I've been wanting to add a second delay to my board for a while. I don't like needed to change my Carbon Copy from my solo setting to my slapback setting so often. Enter my new toy, a Mooer AnaEcho, based off of the Boss DM-2. I just scored one for $36 on ebay (that's including shipping), and I'm pretty happy with that. I'll start using it for the slapback delay and keep the Carbon Copy for soloing.

I may still end up with a DM-2w at some point, but for now the AnaEcho will do just fine!
    Go Packers!

Re: Incoming NPD

That's a great price! I have the AnaEcho and have not been able to get on with it; hopefully you will have more luck!
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I played with one at a shop about a year or so ago and enjoyed it. That doesn't mean I will this time, bit for $36, I figure I can't really go wrong.
      Go Packers!

Comment

Nice find man! I wouldn't mind a 2nd delay pedal on the board myself.
        Soundcloud

Comment

I can't wait for our next show to give a real workout.

I'll be giving a lot of new gear a workout at our next gig. I've got the AnaEcho on the way, an Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, a new guitar and a new amp!
          Go Packers!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt42 View Post
            I can't wait for our next show to give a real workout.

I'll be giving a lot of new gear a workout at our next gig. I've got the AnaEcho on the way, an Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, a new guitar and a new amp!
            It's like Christmas man! That feeling is awesome though, have fun!
            Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Matt42 View Post
              I've been wanting to add a second delay to my board for a while. I don't like needed to change my Carbon Copy from my solo setting to my slapback setting so often. Enter my new toy, a Mooer AnaEcho, based off of the Boss DM-2. I just scored one for $36 on ebay (that's including shipping), and I'm pretty happy with that. I'll start using it for the slapback delay and keep the Carbon Copy for soloing.

I may still end up with a DM-2w at some point, but for now the AnaEcho will do just fine!
              I really like mine (also bought super cheap ) ......it's great for 'warm, fat & sweet'..not so much for 'transparent/3D'..
              "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
              If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

I don't have any transparent echo units; and for he warm/fat type of echo, I think the BOSS Space Echo recreation is at the top of the list, next to Strymon and Empress...

Comment

Yeah, well I meant it colors & darkens your original signal ..so not maybe not 'transparent' per say, but whatever it is that that means. It's pretty sweet for a nice fat warm bluesy tone. I'm not a huge one for spacey or ambient stuff...just use mine once in a while to sweeten my lead tone and I'd say it works great for that.
                  "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                  If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

I use a lot of delay, but really only in two situations. I use a slapback for a lot of our classic country and 80's country stuff, Johnny Cash, Vince Gill, Dwight Yokam, that kind of thing. Then I use a longer delay with minimal repeats for some solos and occasional fills. The AnaEcho is great for slapback, it does a great rockabilly/country sound from what I remember.
                    Go Packers!

Comment

^ Yes, for slap back I think it will work fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X