Any love for the Vapor Trail delay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any love for the Vapor Trail delay?

I really dig this pedal. It's nice to have the mod controls on the outside. The real fun is when you use the loop. Even using a eq like a Fish n Chips gives you some cool sounds. I've experimented with distortions, univbe, tremolo and all sorts of effects. Just a cool pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Any love for the Vapor Trail delay?

i have one and really like it. the mod sounds are cool but i usually use it as a delay for leads with little modulation in the loop. sounds great and is very easy to dial in

Comment

Try another delay in the loop, and I swear you can see the future. I love mine. The delays are not too dark, and sit in the mix perfectly.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Total love - as in "Would LOVE to have one"
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

My want levels are astronomical.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            Try another delay in the loop, and I swear you can see the future. I love mine. The delays are not too dark, and sit in the mix perfectly.
            whaaa?
            ive never tried that and i dont have a vaopr trail, but i do have a deja with a loop and a boss AD-2w. Im gonna try that today, or tomorrow...tomorrow....tomorrow
            "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
            Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
            X