New Pedaltrain Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pedaltrain Day!

Dunlop Crybaby mini, Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive, and Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe looking so profesh on a Pedaltrain Metro powered by a Pedaltrain Volto!

The Volto is really easy to work with for clean power supply wiring!

The only problems are that I still have room for another pedal and the consideration to buffer or not to buffer! I am strongly considering an MXR/CAE 406 buffer and a Way Huge Echo Puss delay to complete the project!

Re: New Pedaltrain Day!

Tasty little board!
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Cool! Needs a fuzz along with the echo puss.

How is the mini crybaby?
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Simple & sweet, very nice! I'm pretty sure mine would eat yours???
        I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

That looks really nice! Congrats. Instead of cramming them together, why not just spread them out?
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Very cool, the Volto is a great bit of kit too.

Comment

The Crybaby mini is great! The sweep feels pretty good, though I usually take my foot away once I find a sweet spot and leave it as a fixed filter. I used to use a Q-zone pedal as a fixed wah, this one has a better range of tonal responses though; the mini has a three position switch inside for high 60's style wah, classic Crybaby, or low/vocal wah. The low vocal mode works really well for a low-mid filter for high gain sounds. There is an automatic 17 db (or thereabouts) boost as soon as the pedal is engaged, so there is no loss of volume.

Overall, I like it. It certainly doesn't hurt that it is like half the size and weight of a traditional wah casing.

Comment

I'd stick on a delay and be done! Until the next must have pedal appears...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Grindspine View Post
                  The Crybaby mini is great! The sweep feels pretty good, though I usually take my foot away once I find a sweet spot and leave it as a fixed filter. I used to use a Q-zone pedal as a fixed wah, this one has a better range of tonal responses though; the mini has a three position switch inside for high 60's style wah, classic Crybaby, or low/vocal wah. The low vocal mode works really well for a low-mid filter for high gain sounds. There is an automatic 17 db (or thereabouts) boost as soon as the pedal is engaged, so there is no loss of volume.

Overall, I like it. It certainly doesn't hurt that it is like half the size and weight of a traditional wah casing.
                  Good info! Was wondering how the Minis were myself. I had NO idea they had the switch for the diff voicing ...
                  Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

If you're considering a buffer make sure to look at (1) ep-style boost/buffers and (2) split rail op-amp boost/buffers.

I've used both and seriously they are magic. Just different flavors though
                    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                    I wouldn't pay more than $300 for a BJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X