VT-999 and the BITMO MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT-999 and the BITMO MOD

Does anybody have this pedal? And does this mod really make this better sound better than it already does IMO. I use one and I love it with a lower gain tube in it. It clean boosts my DSL40 Marshall nicely. I was told to do the mod because it sounds fantastic. Just was curious if it is a big difference? thanks

Re: VT-999 and the BITMO MOD

I would buy another pedal before spending my time modifying a Behringer.
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

No really bro its a very underated pedal it actually is built tough and has great tones in that pedal!!! Dont get hung up on the company names. They actually got it right with this pedal!!

Comment

I'm not knocking the pedal. I'm saying additional pedals are an easier and more drastic way to change your tone than modding your existing pedal.

I prefer to buy a thing i can plug in, try out, and return or resell if i decide i don't like it, instead of spending my time re-wiring and potentially ruining a thing i own just to see if i like what the mod does.

There are a lot of people who've done their homework designing thousands of different tone-shaping tools... power to them, but I'm trying to play guitar.
        green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Working...
        X