NPD TC Electronics MojoMojo OD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD TC Electronics MojoMojo OD

I have been waiting a couple of weeks to NPD this one because I was on the fence about it.
    It just wasn't working with humbuckers very well.
    I finally got it lined out and I like it a lot now.
    Single coils, this is easily the best OD on the market for $50.
    It's wicked thru a Tele or a Strat.
    Les Pauls, man I had to work for a tone on this. It was just muddy but I finally got it dialed in on my EVH.
    Your results may differ with different amps. This is a great Blues OD though. Great vintage tube like dirt.

Re: NPD TC Electronics MojoMojo OD

Originally posted by Shooter.556 View Post
    this is easily the best OD on the market for $50.

No, the best $50 OD on the market is one with a $150 retail that sells used for $50.
    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

I picked one up, too, and agree it's a good bang for the buck. Adds just the right amount of grit to the El Diablo's clean channel with a Strat.
      "Screw regulations. Bring the noise."

Comment

Pretty great thing bang for buck. Tried it and decided that I was a fan. Of course, I didn't buy it because I already have a board of locally-made pedals.
        Originally posted by Myaccount876
        Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Working...
        X