Views:	2
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	5839004

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1446256256897.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	5839005

Here it is, it was a battery bank box cover my grampa salvaged from the work, it was destined to trash, he asked if he could keep it and the rest is story

The next step is drilling some holes and cutting one on the back, so i can attach my surge protector and the adapters beneath

Re: NPBD

What the heck is that race pedal looking thing on the far right? Nice board though, it needs a delay and a fuzz somewhere in there.

Guitars i use: 2002 Epi Goth SG with SD Fullshred and JB, left handed strat copy converted to right handed.
    Pedals: Line 6 POD XT Live (for recording) a pedalboard consisting of a Boss TU-3, GE-7, SD-1, Vox V847-A wah, some ****ty phaser and a Boss Tera Echo, and a Boss Super Chorus, plus a Danelectro FT Fuzz.
    Amps: Peavey Studio Pro 110 (broken) Behringer VT-250FX (working.)
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarFanatic View Post
      What the heck is that race pedal looking thing on the far right? Nice board though, it needs a delay and a fuzz somewhere in there.

Guitars i use: 2002 Epi Goth SG with SD Fullshred and JB, left handed strat copy converted to right handed.
      Pedals: Line 6 POD XT Live (for recording) a pedalboard consisting of a Boss TU-3, GE-7, SD-1, Vox V847-A wah, some ****ty phaser and a Boss Tera Echo, and a Boss Super Chorus, plus a Danelectro FT Fuzz.
      Amps: Peavey Studio Pro 110 (broken) Behringer VT-250FX (working.)

I was thinking the same thing....It reminds me of the old Nintendo 64 accelerator and brake pedals for the racing games....
      sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarFanatic View Post
        Originally posted by guitarSQUIRELL View Post
        I was thinking the same thing....It reminds me of the old Nintendo 64 accelerator and brake pedals for the racing games....
        haha it actually was part of a racing game controller that died so long ago (the 6 pin conector of the pedal broke) so i redone the guts in order to use it as a channel/reverb switcher

indeed i need a fuzz and a delay in someplace there, but first i wanna add a pair of overdrives

Comment

do you like the od3?
          "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Yup, i like it a lot, i use it as a soft to mild drive (along the guitar's vol pot) on the clean channel and as a smooth saturation over the lead channel

I would describe it as a thick kinda flat eq smooth drive, for that instance i remember watching a video of a guy demoin his top blues soloing overdrives and the od3 was the number 1
            Last edited by EDX; 11-06-2015, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X