banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late to the party..party...arty...rty...ty....y...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late to the party..party...arty...rty...ty....y...

Amazon Black Friday deal and a 20% coupon. 60 bucks to my door.

This little thing kicks ass! The editor and beam from phone toneprints are awesome. I spent months trying to get my Belle Epoch set "just right", but never could get it there. In about 10 seconds I beamed the PGS Andy echoplex toneprint, twiddled the level and feedback knob and It IS just right. It is not as organic as the BE, but it is on the money for getting the fuzzy repeat degradation and levels correct. I could never get those worked out on the BE. I also messed around with a space echo toneprint and it was pretty awesome too.

It is a mini, and I hate the small footprint...too easy to kick the knobs, but I wish I had picked this thing up before my CC or BE.
    Last edited by JeffB; 12-15-2015, 01:07 PM. Reason: E
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Late to the party..party...arty...rty...ty....y...

Sweet, nice score! I too love the toneprint beaming...
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Glad you found something that works for you. I am also impressed with the organic sound of the Belle Epoch and also find it a hassle to dial in.
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Not to derail but do those TC toneprint enabled pedals hold one toneprint at a time or can you load more than one at a time a switch between them? I guess that question would apply to both the mini TC's and the larger ones. Forgive me, I'm an old dog and not so up on new tech stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Darg1911 View Post
          Not to derail but do those TC toneprint enabled pedals hold one toneprint at a time or can you load more than one at a time a switch between them? I guess that question would apply to both the mini TC's and the larger ones. Forgive me, I'm an old dog and not so up on new tech stuff.
          The mini only does one at a time. Not sure about the full size version.
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
            Glad you found something that works for you. I am also impressed with the organic sound of the Belle Epoch and also find it a hassle to dial in.
            There's no.doubt the Belle Epoch sounds more like the real (reel?).deal, but I could never get it to do the echoplex sounds I was trying to emulate.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
              The mini only does one at a time. Not sure about the full size version.
              The Mini only does the Toneprint (single preset), the standard does a wide range of standard presets plus the Toneprint, the x4 has 4 Toneprint storage locations.
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Cool. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                  The Mini only does the Toneprint (single preset), the standard does a wide range of standard presets plus the Toneprint, the x4 has 4 Toneprint storage locations.
                  I thought that was how it worked for the standard but I wasn't sure if you had to give up a "knob position" for a TonePrint or not

Comment

This thing is pretty cool. That "tone print" technology is very cool. I may need to check one out.

Comment

Yeah it's a pretty neat little box.

For $60 makes it all the much better, having spent 440 bucks combined on the mooer re-echo (junk), the carbon copy and the Belle Epoch.

Comment

Nice, glad you are digging it -- I know how picky you are!
                        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

It is a TC made in .....somewhere
                          Talk to me when it dies ies ies ies ies es es es es es s s s s s hehe

Comment

Lol.

I'm not familiar with TC's qc/durability. I think this is the first TC product I have ever owned. I used a buddy's chorus way back in the day for a bit, but don't think I ever bought anything.

At any rate, it sounds good for now

Comment

Haha it will probally hold up just fine!

Comment

Working...
                              X