Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any fans of BC Audio Amps in here ?

bcaudio.com

I read an article about the, No. 10 MK II, a few months ago, and the way the American magazine described the amp's tone made me curious about the entire brand.

50 watt all-tube non-clone guitar amp with octal 6SL7 preamp tubes and true point-to-point wiring. Hand crafted performance all-tube non-clone guitar amps. Recipient of Guitar Player's EDITORS' PICK award, Premier Guitar's PREMIER GEAR award and Vintage Guitar's VG APPROVED GEAR award. Founded in 2009 by award-winning guitarist and tube amp master builder Bruce Clement, who has been wielding a soldering iron since the late 1970s. BC Audio amps feature octal preamp tubes and true point-to-point wiring and are built with meticulous care in San Francisco, California, USA.

Hand made, hand wired, i knew these amps will never be 'cheap'.

But it looks like these are some serious amps.

Are these the amps that Jim's UK made amps always wanted to be ?

Is there anyone who own any of the BC Audio units ?
    Anyone who tested/played one before ?
    Anyone who ever looked into these amps ?

By the looks of things, if i had the money, i would have deff had atleast one of these amps . . .

. . . maybe something like this : http://bcaudio.com/octal-plex.html - JTX45

What do you guys think about the brand as a whole ?
    Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West
Working...
X