NPD BBE G Screamer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD BBE G Screamer..

I bought this on an Ebay whim pretty cheap and thought I'd try it..
    It sucks for anything but hi gain. By itself it sounds horrible, it's not a Tube Screamer by any means..

What it is though, it's a fire breathing beast that adds sustain tons of low harmonics and tightness to your gain channel.
    I dialed it in on my EVH Red channel with not a lot of gain and added the pedal with the gain at 1 o'clock and it was mind blowing..

If you're a metal player or a modern hard rock player that plays drop tunings this will tighten up any flubby bass and give you those A and E string squeals that sound so cool tight at your command..
    If you want something for classic rock and blues, look at an 808 style box.. You won't like this, it doesn't do that. It is voiced very modern..

Re: NPD BBE G Screamer..

BBE makes fantastic boost pedals. I have two and love them both.

Comment

SO many flavors of TS9-ness, there is something for everyone and a time and place for each.
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
        SO many flavors of TS9-ness, there is something for everyone and a time and place for each.
        You nailed it! It's a great age for OD pedals... The options available are sometimes daunting and making a short list is hard.
        Especially for someone like me that has the attention span of a Jack Russell Terrier.. I am all over the place..

Comment

Working...
        X