DUNLOP MXR REVERB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUNLOP MXR REVERB

This new Dunlop pedal looks pretty cool! Dunno if it will replace my EH grail nano, but I may check it out..

From picks to pedals and every accessory in between, Dunlop Manufacturing has been creating world-class gear for musicians for over 50 years. We consistently create the best selling picks and analog electronics, and carry a large line of accessories that set industry standards in their respective fields. We have a long list of legendary and modern-day superstars who all share a passion for our gear. Whether it’s pushing new innovations with our string line, or tweaking classic sounds with our vintage pedals, there is a dedication to music at the heart of everything we create.
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: DUNLOP MXR REVERB

interesting for those who have not a reverb pedal yet

Comment

Looks great. They also released an Echoplex clone (without tape).
      Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
      Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
      Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
      Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
      Line 6 Helix
      Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

I'll have to check this out, Epic & Pad may be what I need to add more acid-tastic spaciness to my sound.
        Originally posted by Aceman
        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

This looks perfect for my use.
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Cool. That's one to check out. So far, I've gotten use out of the EH Holy Grail and Alesis Nanoverb.
            Originally posted by Boogie Bill
            I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

"EPIC is a unique combination of multiple interwoven analog-tone delay lines and complex modulation—perfect for solos from that more shaded part of the lunar landscape".

Interesting
              Epiphone LP Standard PlusTop Pro
              Ibanez SZ320 / A8 DD103 bridge.
              Ibanez RG270 / Screamin' Demon bridge.

Egnater Tweaker 15 Head / Laney Cub 8 / 2x12 - Celestion V30+K100
              Line 6 M13 and plenty of stompboxes I rarely use!

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman
                It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

WANT!
                  Nope...

Comment

Yeah, the more I read on this one, the more interested I get. I have a bunch of mxr pedals and they serve well. PAD feature even sounds cool where it mixes in an octave..
                    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Bump for input from anyone that recently got one. The official vid they made for it was nicely done. Although I've kept my distance from reverb pedals, this one definitely got me interested, the layout is simple & exp pedal function seems effective. Would have preferred a less than $150 price tag though

Comment

Definitely looks awesome. I recently picked up a T.C. Hall of Fame reverb, so I'm waiting to hear a comparison between that and the MXR to see if i will regret doing so or not.
                        Originally posted by Rockstar216
                        Musician thinking - nice strat, looks like a 62, that Marshall JCM 800 sounds great, the lead guitarist could use a bit less treble

Bar patron thinking - Wonder if these guys know "Free bird"?

Comment

Originally posted by Hank- View Post
                          Bump for input from anyone that recently got one. The official vid they made for it was nicely done. Although I've kept my distance from reverb pedals, this one definitely got me interested, the layout is simple & exp pedal function seems effective. Would have preferred a less than $150 price tag though
                          I agree. I've never had the slightest interest in a reverb pedal because I only buy amps with reverb, but I sat through the ad for that thing totally spellbound. About half of those sounds are very appealing to me. Hopefully the price will drop after a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho8807 View Post
                            Definitely looks awesome. I recently picked up a T.C. Hall of Fame reverb, so I'm waiting to hear a comparison between that and the MXR to see if i will regret doing so or not.
                            The HoF is nice, definitely a keeper. I have considered the mini but the editor options for that one are beyond my understanding & a single knob won't do it for me while the regular one doesn't really interest me.

Originally posted by Dave Locher View Post
                            I agree. I've never had the slightest interest in a reverb pedal because I only buy amps with reverb, but I sat through the ad for that thing totally spellbound. About half of those sounds are very appealing to me. Hopefully the price will drop after a while?
                            Yeah that vid is done so very well, still i would like to hear it in person to decide on it. Apparently it's supposed to ship somewhere in the last week of this month, hopefully. I wish the price drops on it since its a mxr product & not a collaboration with CAE or WH. I wouldn't mind if the exp pedal input was not included in the design, probably would have lowered the price a bit. Ah well,

Comment

Working...
                            X