Billy Duffy and John Pertucci wahs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Duffy and John Pertucci wahs?

Sorry, not much to see here, but got an email from Dunlop that they are unveiling a Billy Duffy and JohnP sig wahs at Namm.

How many diff wahs can there be? I do have to say, I LOVE the old Cult stuff...
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Billy Duffy and John Pertucci wahs?

There are many more wah's out there than you can imagine. Lots of variations on the circuit board and component types/values (inductor, resistors, capacitors, and transistors), and pots. So much can be done with them.
    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

It's also a pretty personal effect. Everybody has a wah sound that they prefer. This is just another color for the palette. It'd be boring if everyone used blue.

The preview sounds cool. I never thought to use distortion with wah and chorus. I might have to try that out tomorrow.
      Last edited by Johnny the Kid; 01-21-2016, 10:57 PM.
      Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
      Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
      Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
      Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
      Line 6 Helix
      Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

From what I've read the Petrucci has all the EQ options of the rack unit.

I'm not a Petrucci fan, but if that's the case then I want one anyway.
        || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Working...
        X