Cool stuff at NAMM from Boss and JRad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool stuff at NAMM from Boss and JRad

I'm really excited to see the Boss VB-2w Waza Craft pedal. I love Buddy Miller's tone, and I've read that the Boss VB-2 is his go to vibe pedal. With originals selling for as much as they do on ebay, I thought I'd never get to own one (same with the DM-2), but now I can actually afford to get them!

The other pedal that I'm excited to try is the JRad GTO. It's a new Guthrie Trapp (who is one of my favorite guitar players) signature OD, and I was always intrigued by the other one. It sounds like this new one is even more right up my alley. The Lenny looks and sounds really cool too. I feel like I could have a lot of fun with both of them on my board.

I have no idea how J Rockett has slipped past my attention for so long, after seeing this video I checked out their full lineup and was seriously impressed. Especially in their Tremolo pedal.

What else has people excited on the pedal front?
    Last edited by Matt42; 01-23-2016, 03:13 PM.
    Go Packers!

Re: Cool stuff at NAMM from Boss and JRad

Looking forward to trying the VB-2w.

Also, the Ditto x4.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I saw the Ditto x4. I'm not super into looping, but it looks pretty nice. I'm also excited for the Trio+, I'm glad I didn't buy one of the first ones. I had a feeling they'd be adding this feature this year.
      Go Packers!

Comment

I think the J Rocket Archer is a fantastic Klone. If I ever get back to pedals, it's for sure gonna be on my board.
        Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
        Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
        Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
        Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
        Line 6 Helix
        Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

Working...
        X