Ditto x4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditto x4...

It's been a seriously long time since I had a "good god I have to have that thing asap!" moment but I just had one:

Ditto x4

Seeing how I really enjoy my x2, this will be a nice addition for my solo gigs.

Re: Ditto x4...

I am curious to try this, and to see if loop feedback control made it into the feature list.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

By loop feedback, l do you mean decay? If so, it does.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Well, decay in any mode, that is controllable by an expression pedal.

Comment

Can you control loop volume with an expression pedal?

Edit: I watched the demo the TC guy did at Sweetwater and was disappointed to see the guy double tapping to stop loops. That's what I hated about my RC-2 and it's also what I love about my Ditto X2. You can make a selection so that one tap of the bypass switch stops the loop, and a tap of the loop switch starts the loop over at the beginning.

I do like the idea of two loopers in one pedal and really like the MIDI sync, but I can pass on the other bells and whistles. I guess that fade out might be useful, but I dunno ... sometimes I think things too often get taken beyond the point of practicality.
          Last edited by Lazarus1140; 01-25-2016, 06:36 PM.
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

I don't like fade out I can't control, and one that only works in 'play' or 'overdub' mode is pretty useless to me also.

Comment

Is Boomerang III still top of the heap?
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

To me, the older Echoplex Digital Pro or the Looperlative is. If the Evoloop ever goes into production, that would change things too.

Comment

Working...
                X