NPDIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NPDIO

Crap I ordered a (pretty darn expensive) phase shifter from Australia. The order/deposit was placed in May, paid in full in September and delivered in January. I was almost ready to write it off, when I arrived on the doorstep. Cool pedal though.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
      I hope it lives up to what you are hoping!

Yeah ... really! It is holding up completion of the wiring on my pedal board.
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
        Crap I ordered a (pretty darn expensive) phase shifter from Australia. The order/deposit was placed in May, paid in full in September and delivered in January. I was almost ready to write it off, when I arrived on the doorstep. Cool pedal though.
        Wow ... nine months. That is insane!

I've only sent one email per delinquent month as I don't want the need to respond to emails slowing production. More solder + less keyboard = ship me my (insert profanity) pedal.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

I think we both need to follow the same advice and put both the El Cap and the Belle Epoch on our boards, along with a favorite switch. Three tape delay tones, all right there.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I'm really not sure why I'm buying another delay when the El Cap suits me as well as it does. Unfortunately there is no room for the favorite switch on this board. It's eight pedals only including the tuner.

Comment

I've got an Analog Man ARDX20. It is 2 wonderful analog delays in 1 pedal, each with there own controls, Ezy Pezy. I am interested to hear how the mystery delay sounds once you get it.
              Where Words Fail, Music Speaks
              If a positive attitude is a Magnet for positive results, what type positive attitude sounds best, A2, A5, UOA5, A8, C8, or?

Comment

THREE MONTHS and 7-1/2 HOURS and COUNTING ...

Comment

Now that I know who the maker is, I'll say I have three pedals of his that sound freaking great. If you don't like it when it arrives, maybe we can make a deal.
                  Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                    Now that I know who the maker is, I'll say I have three pedals of his that sound freaking great. If you don't like it when it arrives, maybe we can make a deal.

I don't know why it's so hard for me to sell pedals. It's like I'm afraid I'll miss them even though I don't like them well enough to gig with them. If I sold eight or nine pedals I could get a damn good amp.

Comment

Had almost sold all of mine....
                      And I had alot accumulated over the years...
                      Don't miss any of them!

Had some great vacations instead, got some nice tools instead, cleared out some space.
                      And played more guitar instead!

Not that I do not like pedals, I just don't want an army of them...
                      It is a waste at the end of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
                        I don't know why it's so hard for me to sell pedals. It's like I'm afraid I'll miss them even though I don't like them well enough to gig with them. If I sold eight or nine pedals I could get a damn good amp.
                        Crap if I sold half my pedals I could get a custom shop guitar and maybe a decent Amp too!

I go back and forth between wanting to sell and keep for certain situations. For example, I was ready to sell a SYB-3 Bass Synth, but I think I'm going to see if I can get it to simulate the synth lines in Tom Sawyer at band practice next week.
                        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                        X