• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• treyhaislip
    replied
    Re: NPDx2: Mooer content

Congrats on the NPD!

Would you say you prefer the Mooer Black Secret over the Rat or is that not a fair comparison?

Leave a comment:

• PFDarkside
    replied

Curious about your review of the Ensemble King, and how it compares to your other chorus pedals.

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    replied

I listened to a bunch of Mooer Delay clips. In all honesty, didn't seem to matter to me. They all made delays.

I have heard the Anaecho love, and may yet get one of those. Echolizer and repeater also seemed ok. I'll likely just use one Reecho setting anyway. I'm NOT looking for warm analog delay goodness anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• Matt42
    replied

The ReEcho is meh. The AnaEcho is where it's at for Mooer delays. I have one on my gigging board to use for slapback and short delay stuff.

I've wanted to get a Pure Boost. I have the Flex Boost, but I think I want something a bit cleaner.

I've heard nothing but praise for the Black Secret, but not being a huge fan of Rats, I haven't ever tried one.

Leave a comment:

• chadd
    replied

Reecho is ok. There was something about the controls that I didn't care for, but can't remember it now. It's usable, just not as flexible as I would like. I prefer my old Dan-Echo for my rare forays into delay-ville

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    started a topic NPDx2: Mooer content

NPDx2: Mooer content

So I'm looking for a little practice board, or a backup. Eitherway….

I decided to make a Mooer Mini Board:

Mooer Black Secret - Rat
    Mooer Pure Boost - Clean Boost for solos
    Mooer Ensemble King - Chorus for 80's awesome
    Mooer Reecho - And delay

I got the Black Secret and the ensemble King today.

REALLY dig the Black Secret! Very, very Ratty! Definitely a solid distortion sound, filter control and all, plus a Turbo mode (as if regular isn't enough…)

The Ensemble King is kind of a one trick pony. Not that extreme or anything, but a very nice chorus sound. Kinda CE-2 like IMO.

Can't wait for the Reecho and Boost tomorrow! All powering with a One spot. I'll be able to carry this little package all neat and tidy on a little board and plug and go!
Working...
X