Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWDD! Wah is he talking about?!?!?!?!

New WEEPING DEMON day !!!!!

I finally hit a weeping demon auction I was satisfied with…$51 Bones, including power supply.
    Just in time - we did Sweet Child at practice last week, and the boys were not happy about my lack of Wah!

[Stock Pic because I don't feel like iPhone/Pphotbucket etc…]

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Re: NWDD! Wah is he talking about?!?!?!?!

Cool man, glad you found one. Gotta see your updated rock board when you're done with it.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Holy Tweeknuts Batman!

This thing does EVERYTHING!!!!!! Gonna be a bit before I find my sweet spot with this beats - but, dang…if you can't find one you suck!

Overall, I dig, well, everything….

Except maybe the pedal motion feel. Been using a Crybaby for 30 years, so…gonna be a minute or two to get used to that. And even fricki' that is adjustable!

I believe I am going to be able to get an awesomely intense way tone, with just a little more 'bite' than vintage to really stand out in the wall of sound we generate. Likely gonna use the auto-lock on mode to just step and go.

Very exciting way!

Stephen - serious apologies for waiting so long….

Comment

Man, I love wah pedals, and have been wanting one of those since they came out. Hope you continue to enjoy it.
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

The auto lock is one of my favorite features. That and the trim pot for the top end.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting used to the auto loo - that's gonna be great live.

Trim pot trimmed just right!

Now I just gotta get used to the action….

Comment

Congrats. One of life's great pleasures is a good wah, and you got the Swiss Army knife of wahs. I'm impressed at how creative Ibanez got with it.
              "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
              "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
              "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

What does the lock do? lock it from rocking? lock it into place ? Oh Oh oh oh sweet wah of mine...... Congrats Ace! Got me intrigued about this one.
                Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
                  Got me intrigued about this one.

Used ones are for sale all the time, and some go for very affordable prices. Why not get one? You can always sell it for what you paid for it.
                  "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
                  "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
                  "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

The auto lock let's you change it between being activated by a footswitch in the battery cover, to being activated when you step on the wah pedal itself. If you set it to be turned on by the footswitch, you can leave the wah on in a cocked position.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

There is no "Toe down to activate" button. the options are:

Press a footswitch beside the pedal to turn on - you instantly get the tone of wherever it was set;
                      - You could have a specific "Micheal Schenker" sweet spot and just on/off that
                      - You could set level for boost and set pedal down and get a serious cut through solo
                      - You could set pedal up and turn on then go into high range

Or….the auto-lok sets the pedal up with a spring action like Morely pedals. The way activates immediately when you move it. I dig this for live I think - just step and go!

Comment

very cool
                        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Awesome! The Weeping Demon is a great wah! I love mine. It's not on a board right now, but I'll never let it go.

Comment

I'm gearing up to use it on Sweet Child, so it's been getting a workout. Really digging it.

Comment

Working...
                            X