Can't get more analog than this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get more analog than this....

I plan to pair this up with my steam-powered 100 watt head...

sigpic

Re: Can't get more analog than this....

That is too cool, in a totally geeky way!

Comment

love it! That is art right there.
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I saw that the other day!!!

I want one for candle light foreplay.

I'm totally going to get a glass dome for mine like the one Zach had at Namm.
        For the record, Lucy Diamond is a stage name and a movie reference and I'm a guy.

Also, the Dimarzio PAF Pros that came in my 1991 Blue Floral Ibanez Jem are some of the best paperweights ever made.

What are you doing right now? Thread.

Follow me on Instagram: @LucyDiamond777

Comment

thats awesome

Comment

Now he can rest assured that people aren't gonna clone this lmao
            Originally posted by Myaccount876
            Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Probably still costs less than an original Klon Centaur.... ?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah that's pretty cool.

At first I thought it was R/W from a CD and thought that was awfully ironic haha.
                TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Out of all the music equipment designers I've ever met, Zachary Vex seems to be the most scientifically knowledgeable.
                  He's more of a visionary and pioneer than most of the rest who just tweak old designs.

His Wah Probe, Fuzz Probe, and Tremolo Probe are super cool. I think he was the first pedal maker to use Theremin technology to change the sound of a pedal on the fly.

I'm not trying to pat myself on the back, but I demoed his pedals for people at his booth at the LA Pedal Show. He told me that my playing captured the essence of his pedals perfectly, and to this day, it's the greatest compliment I've ever received. I almost got tears in my eyes because guys like him are rare like Leo and Seymour.

Last edited by Gearjoneser; 02-26-2016, 01:20 AM.
                  Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                  I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                    Out of all the music equipment designers I've ever met, Zachary Vex seems to be the most scientifically knowledgeable.
                    He's more of a visionary and pioneer than most of the rest who just tweak old designs.

His Wah Probe, Fuzz Probe, and Tremolo Probe are super cool. I think he was the first pedal maker to use Theremin technology to change the sound of a pedal on the fly.

I'm not trying to pat myself on the back, but I demoed his pedals for people at his booth at the LA Pedal Show. He told me that my playing captured the essence of his pedals perfectly, and to this day, it's the greatest compliment I've ever received. I almost got tears in my eyes because guys like him are rare like Leo and Seymour.

I knew it! You're Jack Black!!
                    Originally posted by kevlar3000
                    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
                    Originally posted by Zerberus
                    Better is often the enemy of good
                    Originally posted by ginormous
                    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

So for this one the typical concerns on effects do not apply anymore: Turn off the fans, carry spare candles, etc meh
                      Who took my guitar?

Comment

Yeah, but at least you don't have to remember to pack spare 9V batteries. Candles are way cheaper.
                        Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                        Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_S View Post
                          Yeah, but at least you don't have to remember to pack spare 9V batteries. Candles are way cheaper.
                          Oh yeah, and less impact to the environment.
                          Who took my guitar?

Comment

My only concern would be the fans I prop up in front of the pedalboard to blow my hair around would keep blowing out the candle.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                              My only concern would be the fans I prop up in front of the pedalboard to blow my hair around would keep blowing out the candle.
                              But... you don't have hair anymore.
                              Originally posted by Myaccount876
                              Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Working...
                              X