Hendrix Multi-Effects Pedal???!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keeley Monterey

sorry Bro! I actually did a search before posting. Just must not have put in the right key words...
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Re: Keeley Monterey

Topic already in play
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Re: Hendrix Multi-Effects Pedal???!!!

The thing about the Digitech is that it is totally editable...you can make a bunch of very cool non-Jimi tones. With an expression pedal. Win.

And while tone mavens may want to sound like Hendrix, and be able to tell, the audience has the same ears as a 14 year old.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I am not a Digitech fanboy but their artist pedals really hit the mark. I have tried the Hendrix pedal and it is great. I own the Red Special pedal and it is a monster for tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
            The thing about the Digitech is that it is totally editable...you can make a bunch of very cool non-Jimi tones. With an expression pedal. Win.

And while tone mavens may want to sound like Hendrix, and be able to tell, the audience has the same ears as a 14 year old.

With Eddie Kramer involved in the development, it's not your ordinary pedal. Plus it has a good sounding wah!

There are a whole lot of worse ways to sound than having some Hendrix vibe in a guitarist's playing. I can't see having a little Hendrix feel as ever being a downside.
            "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
            "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
            "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Working...
            X