Cables.. Anyone used these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cables.. Anyone used these?

Never heard of the brand, I use Mogami and Planet Waves patch cables and have been since 2011 with no issues whatsoever. They cost a bit more than the average brand but quality lasts and would rather pay a bit more knowing its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
      I wanted the black just for looks on the pedalboard.
      I figured that. Just mentioned the nickels for future reference.

Comment

Thanks for the info!! Helps me feel more confident in that brand, plus I do like the look of the black connectors.. haha. BUT, would probably opt for the lesser expensive. Where did you buy the cable?
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I bought mine directly from Best-Tronics. http://www.best-tronics.com/. The shipping was a little bit high but that was offset by the great prices on excellent cables.
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Thanks again!! Ill try these cables. In agreeing with Devastone, ( I usually do) I have learned to use higher end cables for my longer applications, (guitar to amp,etc) but hopefully these will be ok for shorts. I def like the low profile of the pancakes. May swap them to my other board as it is pretty tight and I have extra room on the second board. Eventually when I get all my projects done. (yeah, Im sure there will always be something..) Id like to get all uniform cables for both boards as its a bit of mix and match currently..
            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Thank Gibson175! He turned me on to the Best-Tonics line of products.
              I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Working...
              X