Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: weirdest pedal you have tried?

Originally posted by IMENATOR View Post
    I think these ran out of stock worldwide, there is one in the store close to my home and really wanna try it
    I just got mine on ebay (from Japan) for $100.00 shipped last week.

The most you should have to pay is around 120 or 140.
    For the record, Lucy Diamond is a stage name and a movie reference and I'm a guy.

Also, the Dimarzio PAF Pros that came in my 1991 Blue Floral Ibanez Jem are some of the best paperweights ever made.

What are you doing right now? Thread.

Follow me on Instagram: @LucyDiamond777

Comment

I saw some pedal on YouTube called the Mikrou that I think was made by Korg. It makes your guitar sound like Japanese women singing. I don't have to play it, that takes the cake.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

The MXR Blue Box was strange, for sure. Ditto for the Fender Blender, very hard to control.

Weirdest demo had to be an original Heil Talk Box a guy was trying in a music store full of little kids and women. He apparently thought repeating the phrase, "I want to %@#$ you!" 47 times was cool. It wasn't.

Bill
        When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Earthquaker makes a ton of weird, wonderful, yet useable sounding noise boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
            I saw some pedal on YouTube called the Mikrou that I think was made by Korg. It makes your guitar sound like Japanese women singing. I don't have to play it, that takes the cake.

It's called the Korg Miku. It's based off Hatsune Miku, an animated Japanese pop singer; she pretty much the biggest "celebrity" in Japan. I've tried the pedal out before, and while it is weird, it was oddly satisfying to play melodies on it. It tracks pick attack, bending, and vibrato very well. It may be an odd pedal, but I can't help but think it may actually have a use to someone.

Comment

That's the one. Definitely the strangest thing I have ever heard.

Comment

Working...
              X