• Wattage
    replied
    Re: weirdest pedal you have tried?

Easily the Dr Freakenstein Fuzz w/Igor

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

Weirdest is probably my Xotic Robotalk RI.
    One mode is a very touch sensitive envelope filter, and the other is a random arpeggiator, sort of like a ring modulator.

I'm actually trying to sell it because I have no use for robotic sounds, and the envelope isn't as good as your QTron.

Hang onto your QTron. It's the best envelope filter made IMO....second only to the long gone Lovetone Meatball, the best ever made. I wish I still had my QTron.

Leave a comment:

• Little Pigbacon
    Guest replied

I haven't tried much in the way of the truly bizarre. Maybe the Earthquaker Devices Afterneath. It's basically a stunt reverb. It seems stranger after spending all day listening to "normal" reverbs.

Leave a comment:

• schecterplayer
    replied

The weirdest pedal I've ever used is probably the Pigtronix Mothership. Completely bizarre and entertaining analog guitar synth. Second weirdest is definitely the MXR Blue Box. Strange low octave fuzz with almost ring-mod-y undertones.

Leave a comment:

• PFDarkside
    replied

Q-Tron is the weirdest?

Mine is probably my Effector 13 (now Devi Ever) Truly Beautiful Disaster. Gated fuzz with optical eye control and feedback loop. It makes a Fuzz Factory look like a TS-9.

Leave a comment:

• NjuiMusic
    started a topic weirdest pedal you have tried?

weirdest pedal you have tried?

here is my Q Tron from Electro Harmonix I even did a little demo thing of it on my channel

Click image for larger version

Name:	12325417_10204906962548057_1744975577_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	5840426

Today we look at the EHX Q Tron.Signal chain PRS SE Custom 24 - Q Tron - Mesa DC-5 - Marshall 1936 2x12 - Shure SM57 - Scarlett 2i4Links:https://www.facebook...
Working...
X