New(er) Dunlop Clyde McCoy vs Teese, Fulltone, Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New(er) Dunlop Clyde McCoy vs Teese, Fulltone, Wilson

Has anyone had a chance to try the Dunlop Clyde McCoy, and particularly compare it to the Teese RMC3/RMC4/RMC10, Fulltone Clyde and Wilson Signature line?

I've been pretty happy with my Teese RMC3, maybe I just have a case of wandering eyes...
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Re: New(er) Dunlop Clyde McCoy vs Teese, Fulltone, Wilson

There are a bunch of great wahs being made today. Some of those guys are just wizards at it. Is one wah enough???
    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Fantastic point.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I love my RMC10. It's so vocal. I've had a few Wilson pedals... They were ok.
        Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

I've yet to try the new Dunlop McCoy. The Vox McCoy is utterly fantastic, but can be tricky to find a used one. I've got the Fulltone Clyde Deluxe and absolutely love it

Comment

I recently got a Dunlop Clyde, in a nut shell I love it. I also have a Teese Wizard ( currently not working and awaiting some attention) and a Dunlop JB, both excellent but I prefer the sweep, feel and sound of the McCoy.
            Last edited by d1dsj; 03-27-2016, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I have a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe and like it enough to keep using it.

My favorite was a Thomas Organ Crybaby I've had since the '70s, but it developed an unfixable scratchy pot a few years ago. I don't want to switch the pot, so it sits in my sock drawer now.

Comment

Originally posted by ant_riv View Post
                My favorite was a Thomas Organ Crybaby I've had since the '70s, but it developed an unfixable scratchy pot a few years ago. I don't want to switch the pot, so it sits in my sock drawer now.

That seems like a good plan to you? Nothing's unfixable on a wah wah. What's the point of having a great pedal you can't use? There's some great pots being made today, spec'd like the vintage ones.
                "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
                  I recently got a Dunlop Clyde, in a nut shell I love it. I also have a Tesse Wizard ( currently not working and awaiting some attention) and a Dunlop JB, both excellent but I prefer the sweep, feel and sound of the McCoy.

Nice selection of wah's.

Comment

Working...
                  X