banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any pedal enclosures they'd like swirl painted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any pedal enclosures they'd like swirl painted?

If you do, send 'em my way. I'll do it at no charge, and you can pick the colors you'd like. Some colors may not be available, and some don't swirl well together, but we can discuss those details.

After doing my guitar, I'm looking for more stuff to swirl.

If interested PM for my address.

All I ask is that the enclosure be empty. I can sand off whatever may be on there now if needed.

Last edited by Swampy; 04-12-2016, 05:41 PM.

Re: Anyone have any pedal enclosures they'd like swirl painted?

I currently don't have any pedals to swirl but that's awesome looking.

I wanna do a Floyded Strat-type with a swirl one day.
    Nope...

Comment

Here's one of the coolest swirl jobs I've seen.

Originally posted by LesStrat
      make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
      My Music

Comment

Too bad it was on a Parker Fly….
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Swampy View Post
          All I ask is that the enclosure be empty. I can sand off whatever may be on there now if needed.[/URL]
          Great looking swirl!

Just FYI, based on experience, I used to have the enclosures for pedals I built for a store back in the day swirled by Anthony Nasiatkia, who was one of the 2 guys that started the whole thing with the bowling ball strats. Anyway, point is, I don't think it will work on bare aluminum enclosures, they will need to be primed with something, we used the rattle can Kilz stuff, made a nice white base for swirling. Seems like the paint wouldn't stick to the aluminum at all without a primer.

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
            Great looking swirl!

Just FYI, based on experience, I used to have the enclosures for pedals I built for a store back in the day swirled by Anthony Nasiatkia, who was one of the 2 guys that started the whole thing with the bowling ball strats. Anyway, point is, I don't think it will work on bare aluminum enclosures, they will need to be primed with something, we used the rattle can Kilz stuff, made a nice white base for swirling. Seems like the paint wouldn't stick to the aluminum at all without a primer.
            Yeah, they would definitely be primed first.

Comment

thats bad ass! ill have to find something to swirl

Comment

Awesome offer of you! Too bad I don't have anything to be swirled! lol

Comment

sick. very cool of you

Comment

Wow! Great timing. I built my GuitarGadgets Klon Klone several weeks ago and am looking for a cool enclosure. This would fit the bill perfectly. Let me get the panel together, and I'll send it your way. But you have to let me send you something in return. A pedal, some strings, a gift card to Beers-R-Us? Something.

Comment

Very very cool paint job. I love that crap.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

You need to swirl that skull hanging on your fence next.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

How about an AR?
                          Originally posted by Bad City
                          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                            How about an AR?
                            Like the upper, lower and mag well? I'm sure it could be done.

Comment

You should buy a few of these and swirl them. That would be boss.

Nope...

Comment

Working...
                              X