No announcement yet.

I Need A Pedal That I Can Plug Into And Then Run It Into Four Different Amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Need A Pedal That I Can Plug Into And Then Run It Into Four Different Amps

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
    Is there one? Can any of you make me one? This will be for me recording my bass. Yes, I may be crazy, but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing....lol. I mean hell, doesn't every song need 8 tracks of different sounding bass in it? I think so!!

I could do this with my Morely A/B/Y switch, but then I would have to double track to get the four outputs. I'd rather just track my bass one time.
    Maybe a GigRig 2?
    Who took my guitar?

Comment

Re: I Need A Pedal That I Can Plug Into And Then Run It Into Four Different Amps

Like they said above
      Try one direct track and reamp to different tracks
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

This is the one I use:

Zero latency.

You can set it up 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 or 1 or 2 or 3 or 4.

It's a great solution without going b@lls out rack switching unit.
        For the record, Lucy Diamond is a stage name and a movie reference and I'm a guy.

Also, the Dimarzio PAF Pros that came in my 1991 Blue Floral Ibanez Jem are some of the best paperweights ever made.

What are you doing right now? Thread.

Follow me on Instagram: @LucyDiamond777

Comment

I like the reamping idea. It is easier, you don't have to buy anything, there is no bleed, and you can experiment with different sounds from each amp too.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

i think you could do that with an akai head rush
            Quality riffs in about a minute...
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

Many, many great ideas in this thread. Thank you all so much for your responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkfingers View Post
                Four-way re-amping is fine if you have almost limitless tracks available on which to place the five audio Regions.

Frank Falbo's suggestion is exactly what was requested. It should enable the directing of signals to multiple amplifiers. The output signals could be mixed directly to a single audio track on JOLLY's Roland VS recorder.

As for JOLLY's goal? I would guess immediacy. He comes across as a one-take, all the way through, kinda guy rather than a Becker/Fagen millisecond perfectionist. I visualise him, blending up a sound, hitting record and just winging it.
                This is actually the perfect response, and I couldn't help but actually crack up and actually laugh my ass off at the last paragraph...........because .....well.....lmao!!! It's the truth!!

Comment

I've got a Morley ABC pedal (three outputs) and an EHX Switchblade+ (Two outputs + tuner out, which acts as a third output.)

I put stereo jacks into each of my guitars, running the neck pickup to the Ring and bridge pickup to the Tip, then run a stereo cable to a splitter then into one of the boxes. No problems with noise, and I can do 6 tracks simultaneously.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
                  @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Jolly, I saw this labeled "NEW" in this week's email from Sweetwater. Seems like just what you're looking for. It has the all-important isolation transformers, phase switches, and buffers, and for all that the price is a bargain.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/deta...ign=gn20160420
                    Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                    Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Working...
                    X