NPD: Klone content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Klone content

I got my J Rockett Archer in the mail today. It's incredible. It completely blows my Soul Food out of the water. I'll probably be listing that on Craigslist by the end of the day if my brother doesn't want it.

It's a wonderfully responsive pedal with a very subtle feel. It pairs amazingly well with my new amp (a tweed deluxe type circuit) using either humbuckers or single coils. I'm seriously considering taking every other drive pedal off of my board at this point (at least until I come up on the KoT wait list).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0050.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	5840781
    Last edited by Matt42; 05-03-2016, 02:57 PM.
    Go Packers!

Re: NPD: Klone content

Hahahahahahahaha. That moment where all the other pedals go into the drawer.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

I recently purchased a Mythical Overdrive. Really good Klone.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

I just bought an Aluminum Falcon III.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

I'm glad that there's so many pedal makers who know every detail about the circuit, because I always wondered what I'd do if my gold Klon Centaur developed a problem.......the circuit is covered in black glue. At least it's not a mystery anymore.
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

soul food continues to be the gateway klone! it is a cool pedal but it can't hold up to most of the better klones out there. I use a mythical overdrive but i like the archer too. Congrats!
            Quality riffs in about a minute...
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

I had a similar epiphany with my Build Your Own Clone Silver Pony - while many 'mythical' pedals are questionably-hyped, the Klon circuit is worthy of its rep (if not its price-tag). Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F View Post
                Hahahahahahahaha. That moment where all the other pedals go into the drawer.
                Seriously. I'm going to have to get a smaller board. I used to run with 4 ODs on my board. Now with my new amp and the Archer, I'm down to one. Tuner -> Comp -> Archer -> Phaser -> Trem -> delay.
                Go Packers!

Comment

Oh man, I love this pedal more every day. I can't wait until band practice tomorrow to give it more of a workout. And our next gig can't get here soon enough. It'll be my first outing with both the new amp and the Archer.
                  Go Packers!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt42 View Post
                    I got my J Rockett Archer in the mail today. It's incredible. It completely blows my Soul Food out of the water. I'll probably be listing that on Craigslist by the end of the day if my brother doesn't want it.

It's a wonderfully responsive pedal with a very subtle feel. It pairs amazingly well with my new amp (a tweed deluxe type circuit) using either humbuckers or single coils. I'm seriously considering taking every other drive pedal off of my board at this point (at least until I come up on the KoT wait list).

Geez, I hate posts like this. They always cost me money.
                    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
                    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
                    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Tweed deluxe is a break up monster anyway, so the Klone should goose it up nicely.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Working...
                      X