MXR Reverb pedal review - NICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MXR Reverb pedal review - NICE

^Either two individual pedal chains feeding a stereo in or bunch of stereo pedals linked to each other. For instance a stereo delay with independent delay lines or a stereo chorus running into a stereo reverb, stuff like flashback delay, rv5, corona chorus,digitech supernatural/polara etc. are some examples i could think of.

Speaking of digitech i need to look into the polara. As much as i love the sound of the mxr reverb in vids, price to feature ratio to me feels half baked. A TRS plug is fine when going into a mixing console but otherise feels like they cheaped out in providing a dedicated output on this unit.
    Last edited by Hank-; 05-08-2016, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Thank you

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

So it has to be size constraints on the 2nd output jack. That's the only reasonable explanation.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
          Hmm, at $200 I wonder how the MXR stacks up against a Neunaber. The Slate is just a little more money and offers more versatility, though I don't know if it can be used in stereo...

Edit: The Slate is stereo, and is only $40 more.
          You can hear the possibilities of the slate and the immerse here

Comment

Fast forward to now... I picked up one of these recently and I still love it. The Epic, Pad, and Mod modes are my favorite.

Also... just an FYI this thing has high mA needs so I'd recommend a 1-spot or outputs 5-6 of a Voodoo Lab PP2+ to power it. Won't work otherwise.

Comment

Working...
            X