Ibanez SD9M or Mooer Hustle drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez SD9M or Mooer Hustle drive?

Pretty straight forward question, what would you choose between those two?? I also found that hustle drive sounds a little bit bassy than SD9M, but then what will you choose??

For me I prefer the SD9M

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Re: Ibanez SD9M or Mooer Hustle drive?

I'd take the hustle drive, but that's just me.

Comment

I have a serious boner for an SD9M. Listened to a ton of clips, played a couple….

As awesome as the Duncan Dirty Deed IMO. Super Flexible from OD to Dirt. Not even a question. I have/love me some Mooer, but they can't touch that little sick green box of awesome.
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I have the Eno Trouble, which is either a rehoused/rebadged Mooer Hustle Drive or a clone of it (yeah, a clone of a clone). Great pedal. I also find it hilarious that the Trouble name got adopted after using OCD and I presume Fulltone took issue.

One of these days I think I'll stop into Long & McQuade to do an A/B comparison. I know they are not identical, but I'm curious to see what the difference is. The Trouble definitely gets you in the OCD ballpark though.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the Hustle Drive for sure. It was a fairly permanent fixture on my board for quite a while.
          Go Packers!

Comment

Working...
          X