TC Electronic Flashback Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC Electronic Flashback Delay

Does the flashback delay have a downloadable oscillation setting yet? The one I tried a few months ago didn't oscillate much if at all. I want something where you can change the time and it will shift the pitch and then also the ability to get some crazy out of control oscillation.

Re: TC Electronic Flashback Delay

Have you tried manually editing it with the Toneprint software?

Comment

Oscillation yes, pitch shifting? Not that I am aware of. You CAN get the spaceship feedback sounds, but it won't warp the actual pitch of the note when you move the delay time up and down. MAYBE there is a print that will do it, but I haven't found it. You can try to make your own like devastone said, but I'm not sure how far you can get. I use the Oscillating EP-3 print.

Comment

I think that was a reason I got rid of mine. I wanted to make all sorts of warpy sounds, and it really wouldn't do it.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

A tape echo with a Rate setting will change pitch, but it also changes the delay itself at the same time...
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
            A tape echo with a Rate setting will change pitch, but it also changes the delay itself at the same time...
            I freaking know this about tape delays. That is why asked if the delay pedal had a tone print that can do that. I've gone into the editing software and can't get it to do that. I have two other simple delays that can do what I want them to do but they don't have the ability to use editing software to get different sounds or have a reverse function.

Comment

Wow. Rude. Have a nice day.
              Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
              My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
              X