banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pedal should SD come out with next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pedal should SD come out with next?

Originally posted by Revelation Sound View Post
    Wth having released a wonderful sounding chorus, I think a quality flanger could be next

A quality delay, that will blow all other Strymon units out of the water.

Thank you very much Seymour
    Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Must Have:
      Compressor/Sustainer similar to the Pigtronix Philosephers Tone, but micro with emphasis on SUSTAIN.
      9 Volt battery friendly, but powered if needed, and please true bypass.
      I need one. Boss and Pigtronix seem to make the only good ones (that I know) but the sustain element could be such a life saver. I hate using volume to get a feedback loop, by necessity, you gotta crank it with a boost or dirt pedal or both.
      My humble opinion
      Mincer -
      I tried to go where your page took me but would not take my password, which
      I tried a couple times, it's easy, and my email is impossible for me to forget, so I did try to play by the rules.
      Steve Buffington. Now, how 'bout that pedal? Call it the BuffessorStevestainer. (Please, no dirty underwear jokes, unless they are good ones)

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
        I want an ultra-streamlined "lead sweetener". Basically a clean and tight single-mode digital delay with a very subtle fixed chorus mod button either on/off.
        No tap tempo or loop, no need for separate levels or coloring, just four knobs dedicated to the one-mode digital delay. Level, Feedback, Time, Tone(of repeats).
        Or skip the repeats tone and go three-knob.
        Except for being analogue, not digital, you pretty much just described the Carbon Copy.
        Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
        Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
        Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
        Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
        Line 6 Helix
        Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

Customer Service pedal?

Responsiveness, Courtesy, and Helpfulness knobs
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny the Kid View Post
            Except for being analogue, not digital, you pretty much just described the Carbon Copy.
            Exactly.
            So basically a very clean digital version of the CC with an extra repeats-tone control.

Comment

Almost every digital delay can nail the CC's tone, though.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

It's a single-mode 2290 tone I want, with a subtle fixed chorus mod either on or off. I don't really like the CC-tone for shred leads.

Comment

The 2290 is has a great sound, and you can get really close with current TC pedals and their Tone Print editor. I love their mod sound, which sounds really like no other pedal I've heard.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by backporchpicker View Post
                    EQ pedal. IMO by far the biggest tone bang in the chain between guitar and amp. Duncan has the pickup booster as a great platform to build on. Easy as a Chicago Pie, take the booster add some caps, xstrs, a diode or two and some slick new band controls = EQ supreme.
                    This is what I'd like to see. And not another Boss/MXR style EQ, something with 5-6 carefully selected frequencies like the Mesa 5-Band EQ.
                    Go Packers!

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
                      It's a single-mode 2290 tone I want, with a subtle fixed chorus mod either on or off. I don't really like the CC-tone for shred leads.
                      TC Flashback. It'll do exactly what you want and much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt42 View Post
                        This is what I'd like to see. And not another Boss/MXR style EQ, something with 5-6 carefully selected frequencies like the Mesa 5-Band EQ.
                        Or something like the VFE Focus with a parametric mid band.

Comment

EQ with flat clean boost that can be switched independently

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X