Lovepedal Les Lius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovepedal Les Lius

Fun with the Lovepedal. Probably should do this through a blackface or a Marshall as well.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: Lovepedal Les Lius

Great tones from an excellent pedal. The most surprising thing I found when I had one...
    it made the best bass OD I've ever heard!!!
    Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Those lil suckers are hard to find. I should've bought one during the last sale, but I opted to build a clone. The Tchula is another nice Lovepedal find. Which ones did you end up keeping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I picked up a bunch. Haha. Selling the Dover and the Kalamazoo. The Zendrive is killer. The Les Lius is nice as well. I really don't need the EPH-3 but it was a Blem and stoopid cheap. Couldn't pass it up. The Vibronaut is damn cool. Butterfly kiss might stay.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Yeah, I ended up selling the Kalamazoo. Still one of my favs, but I have too many pedals that overlap each other. Glad you found some keepers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

used to have one, sold it for a small profit, kinda regret it now as it was a cool pedal! Now i have a modeling amp (Fender Champion) and with the blues driver i get enough tweed flavor to mostly satisfy me, though my palate is admittedly not super-refined. But I miss having a Les Lius and a DRRI for sure! It was lots of win.

Comment

Working...
            X