banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried the Vox StompLab IG Modeling Guitar Effect Processor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has anyone tried the Vox StompLab IG Modeling Guitar Effect Processor?

Yeah. Someone here was talking about a little Vox "bedroom" amp, with modeling, that they said sounded amazing. I wonder if this is the same circuitry in a box.

Comment

Ive had the Desktop, an LE and an AD50 and they all sounded and worked great.

Comment

Hello, I have a Tonelab LE for sale. The biggest and baddest. It's awesome... If your interested let me know.....comes with a nylon SKB case We can work out payment and shipping. Mike [email protected] 253-235-2643

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
          Yeah. Someone here was talking about a little Vox "bedroom" amp, with modeling, that they said sounded amazing. I wonder if this is the same circuitry in a box.
          Yes, correct...basically the Stomplab is the amps/ cabs of the Vox modeling amps plus all the effects in 24bit quality...arranged into groups of 10 similar patches and labeled with names like jazz, blues, pop, rock, heavy rock, metal etc...runs on batteries or 9volt adapter...a bit picky with some adapters but fairly easy to get sorted out. I am describing the Stomplab IIG, so perhaps some generational differences.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
          Last edited by johnthomas; 09-06-2016, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X