Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal board layout

Hello,

I am wondering what the best chain would be and get some opinions. The pedals I have right now is a Flanger, Wah, Tuner, ns2 which i heard is best in the effects loop and an over drive.

Re: Pedal board layout

I would get a volume pedal with a tuner output (you lower the volume & it goes to the tuner) in order to get the Tuner out of the signal path, unless it's a true bypass. But with what you mentioned:

Tuner-Wah-Overdrive-NS2-Flange

But some dudes prefer the NS2 first and others at the end, so try both.

And......https://youtu.be/SIX02EdJeyI

Comment

The NS-2 uses a Loop which works very good. How you use it is you connected your Guitar to your Tuner then WAH then to the Input of the NS-2. Then the Send out to your First OD pedal then at the end of the front end effects you go to the return of the NS-2 then the output goes to the front of your amp.
      In the Amps effects loop you would put the Flanger which also works out in front , try both places, Delay , Chorus , Reverb Then return of the effects loop which will feed the amp section.
      Pedal order is not set in stone but this setup usually works best to hear all the effects clearly and they work together I found best in this kind of order. The Flanger as I said can be in either position which ever you like it's effect. It's a cool pedal so play with it in both places and see what works.
      The NS-2 can go in the effects loop but I think it is set to -10db output which is designed to be out in front of your amp. You will probably hear a volume drop if you us it in the effects loop. I own one and run it out front.
      I'm sure there are other brand Noise pedals that are designed to work in an effects loop at +4 db.

Comment

Guitar into Wah into Tuner, then depending on where you want to suppress the noise the NS-2 the overdrive before the amp/in the loop of the NS-2. Flanger in the loop though it might sound good front end but put it later in the chain.

Comment

Working...
        X