Foot controller for Line 6 Pod Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot controller for Line 6 Pod Pro

Had a right nightmare on Saturday filling in for a friend's metalcore band at a festival. Set up all good to go, ready to play. Then as we went off stage for a few minutes before we were due to start I put my guitar down and it pressed one of the buttons on the foot controller board on the Line 6 Pod Pro he uses. Just as we were about to play the settings all changed and I couldn't get it back to the original sounds (main rhythm, lead tone with delay/reverb and tremolo) So I spent the first song pressing all sorts of buttons to try and get it back, but no luck.

In the end I had to plug into the Laney Ironheart head he uses as a pre-amp and run with that. I don't expect there to be a lot of Pod Pro users but would anyone know how I would have had to get the original presets back? I did try turning it off and back on again but that didn't work.

Re: Foot controller for Line 6 Pod Pro

I have the pod XT (though haven't used it for a while) and it sounds like you might have engaged manual/stompbox mode? I think that carries over after a power cycle. The other option is that you switched banks?

The far out possibility is that you did a factory reset but, as I recall, that's not as simple as pressing and holding a button - may be different in the Pro, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The guitar definitely touched the buttons on the far right of the controller, where the reverb button was. Had it been working properly D was his main rhythm tone, C was his delay/reverb lead tone, and B Tremolo. I did see a Stomp box mode on there which I kept pressing but it just kept showing weird stuff on the display. I don't think I switched banks. A reset is very possible as it showed all these amp types from JCM2000 to a jazz, etc.

Luckily I@m good friends with the guy so he's not too pi$$ed I messed up his POD! Just want to know what I did and how I'd get out of it.

Comment

You probably went into a different setlist. Without having it in front of me, I couldn't tell you for sure what happened.
        Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
        Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
        Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
        Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
        Line 6 Helix
        Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

Working...
        X