Well, my dod307 broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, my dod307 broke

Well, my dod308 has bit the dust. I'm now switching to the fender yngwie OD pedal, which i've wanted to check out for a while. It came in the mail and i'll get to inspect it either tonight or tomorrow. Anyone else own it? Thoughts?

I'd like to try them back to back but the dod is dead.

I'll post thouggts after i check it out.

Re: Well, my dod307 broke

What happened to the DOD ?
    TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Sorry, i typed 307, it's the 308. I'm not entirely sure what happened to the dod. Thing makes an ungodly screeching noise and either the output and/or input jack crackle w/ movement.

If you want to buy it from me as something to fix, $20 and it's yours. I'll even include the ac adapter so it's not a total wash if you can't get it working. After ordering the frnder pedal, i got to thinking that maybe it is something as simple as dust. I don't know, i'm ready to just wash my hands of it.

Hit me up with a pm if you want it. I know this is not the classified section, however as a reply, this response seems relevant. Mods please forgive me if i have broken a rule.

Comment

Make it $15+ shipping fees and it's yours. If not, i understand but if you're good at fixing things, you may be able to breath some life into it.

Comment

Working...
        X