banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was blessed/Got lucky/Dodged a huge bullet yest..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Was blessed/Got lucky/Dodged a huge bullet yest..

You should have run over the Vet.

Vet bills are the bullets I try to dodge.
    Wasting money there is literally like running your car over gear.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

yeah, had to have both my dogs seen last week.. Tucker for allergies and wally (the pug) for an initial work up since I had no history on him.. almost $600 and I even declined some services they recommended....sheesh.....
      On the pedal board sitch... Looks like everything is ok with the board!!!!!! I went down the chain piece by piece. all is working!!!! Even tried the effects loop of the PV again. Seems like the issue is a short in the main Fender cable I use from the guitar to the board!! So need a new cable.. I just cant believe the pedals and my homemade board survived being run over by the front wheel of a car!!! Im A) happy/excited/relieved and B) Excited that this should be gig worthy if I get to that point!!
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Like I said, they're called stomp boxes for a reason.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Artie, I was thinking this :
          You're watching the official music video for Dokken - 'Just Got Lucky' from the 1984 album 'Tooth and Nail'Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! https://Rhino.lnk....
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
            Like I said, they're called stomp boxes for a reason.

Yeah, but Im thinking if I tried to file a warranty claim if they were not working, the companies would tell me they werent designed to be stomped on by Ford Taurus'

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Which is why I suggested at the beginning of the thread that you should try to get some sort of deal with them to do a product testimonial 😎

Comment

If I was a skilled "artist" I would ask... but yeah. Im suprised and impressed!! I have crummy luck too, so was expecting it all to be busted to hell... whew!!

Jol Dantzig

Comment

GRRRRR.. Talk about messing with my head... Apparently my Cantrell WAH was affected.. I was playing today. New cables to avoid the cut out.. when using the wah.. works great .....for awhile.. kicks on, works like it should for awhile... After awhile of working fine it cuts out.. have almost no sound coming thru the amp. I step on the pedal to turn it off.. regular sound comes thru.. kick pedal back on, works fine for awhile again.. thoughts??

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Well, wasnt a complete happy ending after all.... Figured this thread was exhausted, so see here:

Effects: distortion, overdrive, chorus, delay, whammy, loopers, compressors, boosters and everything else.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

What your car insurance say
                      EHD
                      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

LOL!! they would prolly just want to raise my rates.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                        X