NPD - Visual Sound Garagetone Tremolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD - Visual Sound Garagetone Tremolo

Love this series of pedals. They are so much better than the price point suggests. Bob Weil himself said his biggest mistake with these pedals was he priced them so low people assumed they were garbage.

I was impressed with the condition of this pedal. Discontinued 3 or 4 years ago and it's as if it's brand new.

I really like how you can shape the form of the wave. If you want a tremolo and find these grab it

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	5842980

Re: NPD - Visual Sound Garagetone Tremolo

Loved mine till it developed issues. I had noticed that mine would affect the top end(going in front of amp) such that everything sounded sweeter, its buffer is different sounding then that of the rest of the stuff from garagetone lineup, except for the delay which I dont have to compare. This line just sounded awesome for the price, sadly they discontinued them all.

Comment

They under priced them. People stayed away in droves assuming they were as bad as the cheap Chinese pedals of the day. I find them no worse than MXR or EHX.

Comment

I have a delay on my board. Really like it.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

The guy selling this had a delay for sail too. Great hidden jems that can be found cheap.

Comment

I've got a delay I'm not using anymore since I've got my Vapor Trails if you're interested in one. I love the Phaser and the Chainsaw drive.

Comment

Thanks, but I've got enough delays that I've decided the only to get another one by getting the Truetone H2O V3 or possibly their new Dual Tap delay when it comes out later this year.

Comment

NPD - Visual Sound Garagetone Tremolo

Yup, I love my V1 h2o.

Comment

I had the V1 for a few years until I could get a V2. This time, I'm keeping the V2 at all costs.

I also have the Garagetone Phaser, a V3 Jeckyl and Hyde, and the Open Road, Angry Fuzz and Route 808.

I find they're one of the more under-rated brands out there.

Comment

Working...
                  X