PowerStage and Andromeda Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerStage and Andromeda Delay

over at the NAMM site (https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/201...r-news?page=17) there is this (https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/201...gs-winter-namm), which includes the PowerStage and the Andromeda Dynamic Delay

PowerStage 170 and PowerStage 700

The PowerStage™ is the first power amp designed specifically for guitar players who create their unique tone with pedals, modelers and effects processors. With discreet stereo and the choice of either 170 or 700 watts of power, you can travel to any sized gig with just your gig bag and a backpack. And once you’re done gigging, PowerStage is the perfect complement for your project studio – allowing you to connect your pedals directly into your digital audio workstation. The PowerStage 170, being the size of a pedal, will fit right on to your pedal board for convenient access and control. The 700 is a rack-mounted unit with True Cab Circuitry (TCC)™, which delivers cabinet-like feel and response direct to the PA or studio monitors.

Andromeda Dynamic Delay

The Andromeda™ Dynamic Delay pedal is a new approach to the traditional digital delay – as much a performance tool as it is a sound effect. Andromeda features warm, hypnotic repeats with an unparalleled level of control and musical, dynamic interaction. The combination of versatility and ease of use make it an indispensable tool for the creative guitarist.

Re: PowerStage and Andromeda Delay

Cool beans!
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

looks like some fun toys!

Comment

Man, they packed everything into that Andromeda. Looks great.

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the scoop! I hadn't read about these yet. But both seem very useful to me.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            Wow! Thanks for the scoop! I hadn't read about these yet. But both seem very useful to me.
            lots of info packed into that NAMM site.

NAMM, National Association of Music Merchants, The NAMM Show, Summer NAMM, NAMM Convention, Pro Audio, Entertainment Technology

Comment

That power stage seems really cool. It seems like a LOT of companies are making cab-sims and power amps this year. It makes sense with the shift towards pedals being the core of the music market rather than guitars or amps. I'd rather have a headphone amp or a digital model on my computer than a 50 watt tube amp in my house. (Live is, of course, different.)
              Originally posted by BigAlTheBird
              I just got oiixed in the mung by a Canadian.

Timmy - 1
              Andrew - None

Comment

170 on my radar. Very cool. Didn't think they'd go the power amp route.

Comment

Working...
                X