NPD x 2: EHX Soul Food and East River

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NPD x 2: EHX Soul Food and East River

A friend of mine got an ERD as well and we compared it extensively to the Maxon OD9 I had at the time. We both liked the ERD better, lol, but they were pretty close.

Admitedly, though, my OD9 was an oddball. It did not come with the JRC chip they say it's supposed to come with. I did buy it used, so I can't be sure if it came that way stock, but it didn't look like anyone had been inside that pedal before me.

But anyways, my point is yes, the ERD rules.
    Last edited by Rex_Rocker; 01-23-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Re: NPD x 2: EHX Soul Food and East River

Originally posted by ThisDyingSoul76 View Post
      It's funny, I use my klones to brighten things up a bit. I have a relatively dark rhythm tone so to get my leads to cut through, especially with another guitarist, I turn the treble knob up and use it as a boost.
      That treble knob is definitely useful, no matter where you take it

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
      A friend of mine got an ERD as well and we compared it extensively to the Maxon OD9 I had at the time. We both liked the ERD better, lol, but they were pretty close.

Admitedly, though, my OD9 was an oddball. It did not come with the JRC chip they say it's supposed to come with. I did buy it used, so I can't be sure if it came that way stock, but it didn't look like anyone had been inside that pedal before me.

But anyways, my point is yes, the ERD rules.
      That's funny. After a few months trying to find a deal on an OD9 I gave up and bought the ERD. good to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X